22 Jul Family & Friends Membership Discount
Scleroderma Victoria needs more members
As you may know, Scleroderma Victoria is a not-for-profit organisation run entirely by volunteers. Our dedication to support the community of people with scleroderma is ongoing, and we couldn’t do it without you! In saying that, we would like more members so we can support more people. Increased memberships benefit our advocacy for grant applications and government support – so we need your help!
For a limited time only, we are offering a discounted rate for new members who are Family & Friends of our current supporters – YOU!
So how do you sign your family & friends up today?
Our online membership form you can have them select the ‘concession’ option for the discounted rate of $15 per year, and have them provide your name in the supplementary box stating the Pensioner / Student No.
What does the membership include?
Every membership counts, we work hard as Volunteers to provide the following to our members:
- Contributing to fund the Scleroderma Nurses at specialist clinics
- Maintenance of the of Victorian Support Groups
- Specialist Guest Speakers to provide valuable information at our Support Group meetings
- Organizing and Hosting Fundraising events
- Funding toward the Australian Scleroderma Interest Group (ASIG) for valuable research
- Additional Oxygen Concentrators to further enable community participation for people with Scleroderma
- Facilitating information seminars
- Awareness and promotional activities
- Quarterly newsletters to provide valuable information and research updates.
Thank you again for your continued support – and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!
** Please note: Family & Friends Membership is valid until August 31, 2020 and is subject to change. Family & Friends rate is applicable to referrals of an existing Scleroderma Victoria member **